Goodbye, Tooth Fairy
Monday night, the Tooth Fairy came for the very last time EVER to our house. Devin lost his last baby tooth in church on Sunday. It was a little sad to realize that the Tooth Fairy would never have to come to our house again. The kids are all getting to be so big. I hesitate to say "grown up". That sounds really scary to me. At any rate, I am sure that there is another child out there who has just started to lose some teeth, so the Tooth Fairy won't have to go on unemployment any time soon.
2 comments:
Cute post...i never thought of that before...that after all these years of visits from the TF, she'd stop coming one day...but don't worry, I'm sure she will visit again when our teeth fall out from old age! :)
Oh so sad, Jamie you stole my line from lunch! OOOOOoooo Scott is home by now, ooooooo!
Post a Comment