Sunday, June 10, 2007


Dinner Time!

The Scorpion patrol gets some instruction from Mr. Harold

Drew works his magic at the campstove. He made fried fish and asian veggies. No recipes, just his imagination!

Devin made his secret cinnamon apples. I tried them and they were delicious. Another original creation by a Prochniak boy. I think I'll start putting them to work in the kitchen at home.

Here's all of the yummy food cooking away in the dutch ovens. There was a chocolate cake, peach cobbler, cornish game hens, ribs and beans.


Here are the girl scout's cornish game hens. They were delicious! The girls had a hard time eating them because they were so cute. Next time it's hens for Ms. Connie and me and hot dogs for the girls!

1 comment:

Scottie P said...

I see the Drew "The Troop Guide" was busy at the chuck box! Devin "The Iron Chef" was recreating his master creation. I know that the main ingredient is sugar, and then you add apples! It looks like a great time. I didn't see any "Old Goat" food, but I'm sure that they ate well! I sure do wish I was there too!