Monday, June 25, 2007

Catching Up!

I have been a little remiss the past few weeks in getting pictures up on the blog, so this post is dedicated to catching up on all the photo ops that I've had recently.




Yesterday Grandpa and Devin left for Scout camp at Boxwell Reservation. Devin will be working hard this week on merit badges and having fun. Grandpa will be working hard on scoutmaster naps under the shade of very large trees.



Paige and Devin started tennis lessons two weeks ago. They are both enjoying it very much. We'll be getting rackets of our own, so they can continue to play. Paige is even thinking of trying out for the tennis team at school this year.



Paige finally got some highlights! She's been wanting them for a while and had the opportunity to have them done last week at the spa. I think she looks like a surfer chick now. Maybe she'll be trading the racket in for a surfboard if we move to the coast!






Last Friday we were lucky enough to spend the morning with Thomas. I have no idea what he was doing here with "Nanny" but as you can see, he's always ready for his picture to be taken.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the highlights Paige! And what a cutie Thomas is! What's Drew been up to?

Fulmer Fam said...

Oh what a cutie, what a lucky mommy, oh did I say that :) I think the correct pronunciation is Nonny, more o than a. That picture cracks me up, the calm before the storm, hahaha, that is in no way referencing the pool/storm yesterday. Also, I will be officially bored tommorrow all day, if you wanna stop by :P