Scott's Temporary Quarters

This is my room. It's not much of a room but it is nice. I have a bed! A really hard bed. A night stand with a Bible in the drawer. A computer DSL hookup on the desk and a chair! So that is where I will be doing most of my homework! The only instructions we have for tomorrow is show up at 0800 and bring a jump (pen) (thumb) drive.

This is my other chair, the dresser and TV! Out of the window I have a nice view of a utility shed roof and then I can see the lodge where LeAnne and I stayed with the kids in April 2001 when we moved here. I plan on watching the Ohio State vs. Florida game right here!

Here is my little kitchen area! I have a little Fridge, a microwave and some storage area. I brought the coffee maker and the Camp Powatan 2006 coffee cup! So there you have it! The best part is that the bathroom is connected to the room and it is all mine. In Iraq in order to use the facilities you have to get dressed, go out side, walk your way to the middle of the living pad where the toilet trailer is. This is much better!
No comments:
Post a Comment