Various and Sundry Pics of the Past Month or so....
I know, I know. I have failed miserably at posting new pics on the blog lately. Stupid Facebook. It's just so easy to pop them on there! I promise to try to do better. In the meantime, enjoy catching up with the goings on of the fam.

We bought the kids a trampoline last week! They've wanted one for years, but this is the first time that we've had a yard big enough to accomodate one. They have been out there jumping every day!


One of the men at church found out that Devin was into archery and offered him a bow that he hasn't used in years. Scott took Devin out to the range on post and he gave it a test run. I guess Devin and I have a date to go to the range on Tuesday!

Fourth of July was spent with our neighbors at a cookout. We drove out to the harbor in the evening for the fireworks display.

Drew using his new camera to get a few pics.

Grandpa came for a visit in June. We had a
HUGE weekend. It started off with Drew's graduation, moved into Joey's birthday (did I mention we were able to spend several days with my nephew, Joey?), Drew's graduation party and finally ended with Devin's birthday! Whew!

Devin turned the big 13! We now officially have all teenagers. Scary. He wanted a whoopie pie birthday cake. I have to say, it was pretty awesome.

We managed to fit in a trip to the air show on Joey's birthday, as well.
Drew waiting to receive his diploma!

All of us after graduation. Way to go, DREW!!
1 comment:
Congratulations Drew! I can't believe it has been so long. I love the family graduation pic. Everyone looks great. Love the blog. It keeps me in touch. Hope to talk to you soon.
-Gina
Post a Comment