Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Birthday, Scott!!
Part 1

Wasn't he cute, even in elementary school?



Our evening started with Birthday Pizza. Here, Paige is feeding some to Scott. Doesn't he look excited?
Next, Scott had Birthday Snuggles from Fred. Anyone who knows Fred, knows how rare snuggles are, so it definitely was a present:)

Snuggles were followed by Pre-Birthday Cake Cake. This is because Drew had to work tonight, so the actual cake is tomorrow after we head to Texas Roadhouse for Scott's birthday dinner. I'm thinking I may want my birthday spread out over two days this year myself!


Scott got more snuggles from Devin and Paige.


Scott was very excited to receive a label maker from Paige. Now I no longer have to hear about how I bought one for Tim, but didn't get Scott one. He hearts the label maker! Tomorrow he gets to open his present from me! I guess I should take the label maker back...





















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Scott.

Mommy said...

I never got a label maker! Oh and it is a wee creepy that you are hot for the elementary look ;)

The Prochniak's said...

One label maker for Ame's birthday. Check! I'm ignoring the rest of your comment!

Mommy said...

Ignoring me????