Ta Da!! Presto chango! Overnight Paige has gone from a little tiny baby girl to a 14 year old. How is it possible that so much time has gone by?
After school Paige opened her second present of the day from Scott and me. It says 'think green' on it for my eco-friendly girl.
Paige wanted a blue cake with purple polkadots and a bow on top. This is what I came up with. Not bad for my first try at fondant. It is extremely easy to work with, so I will recommend it to everyone. Paige loved it, too!
Fourteen candles take a long time to light!!!
Blow!!!! And watch the hair!!!!!
Here's some video of Paige opening her big present from me and Scott. I had to wait almost two weeks from the time I bought it until she opened it. That was rough because I knew she would LOVE it. Click on the video and see for yourself!
4 comments:
VERY NICE!
Hey! I saw myself on web-cam!
Hey, we saw you too! What do you mean her reaction was priceless! Thomas is upset and does not understand why he did not get to help Paige blow out the candles. Happy Birthday Paige.
I am so jealous of your cake making abilities, but did the fondant taste good? Also, cracking me up about Devin in the back so involved in trying to figure out something else while I know secretly jealous about the camera. Because "she loves me" the quote of the year.
Fondant is easy to work with, but only tasty to people who enjoy eating 100% sugar. So, you know Drew likes it! For me it's too sweet. Tell Thomas we are having special cake just for him.
Post a Comment