Sunday, January 13, 2008

Catching Up, Once Again

It seems like a lot of my posts lately are spent catching up on my lack of posting, so here goes again. These are mostly pics from Christmas. We've been having a very nice time just being together and doing some fun things. We went bowling with the Fulmers and if I got any good video with my new Flip, I'll post it. Mostly I've either remembered my camera, but forgot the memory card or I've forgotten my camera all together. Enjoy the few pics I've taken and I'll try to be better!


Our Christmas tree on Christmas Eve, after Santa came.

We spent a pretty decent amount of time opening presents. I always worry that I've forgotten something, but come to realize, that I've usually gotten more than necessary. It was a lot of fun to open presents and see happy faces, though.

The kids went in together and bought Scott a camp stove. I guess I'd better get used to the idea that we'll be doing more camping.

Paige got a fuzzy, warm monkey face robe. She's been keeping cozy in it ever since.

Grandpa and Jake had some snuggle time. I think Jake enjoyed it a little more than Grandpa. Grandpa stayed overnight again this year and opened presents with us Christmas morning.



Scott and Grandpa wearing the crowns that were inside of their Crackers. We started a new tradition this year, thanks to Mr. Bean, and we had British Crackers with our Christmas dinner. They make a nice pop when you open them and inside is a crown, a toy or gadget and a wish for the new year. It was a lot of fun.

Drew impersonating a bank robber with Paige's new hat. I'm not sure it would be effective without eye holes, though.

Here is a picture of Scott and Jake just the other day. I had to get a shot of Jake acting like a little baby. What a nut!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

LOVE the pics and your christmas tree was so beautiful! Thanks for Ame for hounding you about posting more on your blog...I always love your posts! j