Where did this month go? This past Saturday we actually had a few things going on that were picture worthy(and I actually remembered to bring the camera along!). We started the day off with Devin going to the pool on post for his Boy Scout swim test. He passed with flying colors and is now qualified all the way up to first class in scouts. They had to do three laps in the pool, float on their backs and learn some rescue techniques. He had a lot of fun and was very happy that he did well. When we got home I had to call maintenance because our furnace quit working. They got the emergency heat running, so we wouldn't freeze all weekend and I was told today that we are getting a new furnace and air conditioner put in on Wednesday!
Paige's Girl Scout troop spent Saturday evening and Sunday afternoon selling cookies in front of Blockbuster. It was freezing cold and pouring rain, but they must have been charming because they sold A LOT of cookies.
No comments:
Post a Comment